Come and discover the amazing worlds of art, design and fashion!
A wonderful week for kids aged 6 to 14 to discover
that the originality of decorative art objects and the eccentricity of high fashion are really one and the same!
In connection with our summer show The Fashion World
of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk
· A clay-modelling workshop to create a mythical character
· Creation of a design object linking the fashion world
of Jean Paul Gaultier to our collection of decorative arts
· Creation of a mixed media work inspired by our collection of contemporary art
· And many more creative activities!
Parents will be invited to an exhibition featuring the artwork created by all our young artists at the end of the week.
June...... June 26 to 29 (4 days : closed on June 25)
July....... July 3 to 6 (4 days : closed on July 2) |
July 9 to 13 | July 16 to 20 | July 23 to 27
August... July 30 to August 3 | August 6 to 10 |
August 13 to 17 | August 20 to 24
The Museum’s Day Camp is a one-week programme that is repeated from week to week. Prices include materials required for the activities.
DAY CAMP AT A GLANCE
· All art lovers are welcome – no experience required!
· Our educators are experienced professionals.
· With our small groups, we are able to provide
· The Museum offers a secure environment for the children.
· Daycare is free from 8.30 to 9.30 a.m. and 4 to 5.30 p.m.
· Our daily schedule allows time for play and snacks.
· There is supervised time outdoors during the lunch break.
· All art material is provided.
· Children must bring their own meals and snacks
(nothing that needs to be heated).
Scholarships for children
and teens from low-income families
Teens are invited to take part in a unique Museum
programme that could in crease their chances
of becoming summer camp counsellors!
Community organizations are invited to submit
the candidacy of a teenager for the training
programme at the Museum’s Day Camp.
· be aged 16 or 17
· show an interest in art
· demonstrate leadership abilities
and a sense of responsibility
· and be available for one week,
from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.