The Orbilogin Tri-band wireless router is the reliable router it will bring the 1.2gbps performance with a large coverage area of 2,000 sq ft. Moreover, the orbilogin.com 4G LTE is the most compatible to expand with the Orbi AC satellite. It will provide the expandable Mesh wireless router. Good with all Major LTE Service Providers Simply embed a SIM card from most major cell specialist organizations to make LTE rapid WiFi for your entire home. With a cell modem coordinated, the http://orbilogin.com 4G LTE WiFi Router works with a SIM card from most major 4G LTE cells to organize suppliers. It's the ideal arrangement when you don't approach conventional fixed-line Internet Service Providers like link, fiber or DSL.
How to Insert the Nano SIM Card on Orbi 4G LTE (LBR20) Tri-band Router?
To insert the SIM card to the Orbilogin you will need to insert the nano-SIM card to the LTE provider. The Nano SIM card is not included inbuilt into the Orbi LTE router then you will need to connect the Nano SIM card to the LTE Orbi provider.
Here are steps to insert the Nano SIM Card of the Router:
● In the foremost case, you ensure that the 4G LTE Orbilogin.com is plugged off before inserting the nano-SIM card to the LTE provider.
● Now, Insert the nano SIm card to the Nano SIM card slot available in the Orbi LTE provider.
Note: The 4G LTE www.orbilogin.com / www.orbilogin.net doesn't support SIM hot-swapping. In the event that you need to change the nano-SIM card, power off the 4G LTE Orbi before changing the nano-SIM card.
● In the last step, you will need to connect the 4G LTE Orbi to the DSL modem of the Netgear Orbilogin.
Connect Power to the Orbi 4G Tri-Band Router
● In the first step, you will need to connect the 4G LTE Orbi router to a force source.
● If in case the Power LED on the rear of the Netgear orbi login router doesn't light, press the Force On/Off button.
For Assistance Call us at 917-732-0091