Montreal - Quebec
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Posted on: 9-Dec-2015 17:26|
“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting….. or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so !”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number: E-mail to Pooja@teamrecruiter.com
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Pooja
AFTER you have submitted your resume via e-mail (when you have a moment) please apply online to match your resume to the job with following link:
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our clients is a well established IT consulting company and is looking for a SuccessFactors Compensation Consultant
Duration: This is a 5 month contract position
Location: Montreal, Canada
In addition, YOU MUST e-mail the dedicated recruiter: Pooja at Pooja@teamrecruiter.com, your updated resume in MS Word to be considered for the role.
Responsibilities & Requirement:
• Responsible for leading the Compensation design, build, and test for a SuccessFactors implementation that is integrated with SAP On Premise Payroll and SuccessFactors Employee Central.
• The successful candidate will lead design workshops, coordinate the build amongst team members, confirm quality of the design and build and drive the testing of the integrated solution.
• SuccessFactors Compensation
• Integration with SAP HCM and Employee Central
• Support the solutioning of an integrated SuccessFactors