Montreal - Quebec
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Posted on: 4-May-2015 13:25|
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your Min Hourly Rate, first available date and a telephone contact number: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
AFTER you have submitted your resume via e-mail (when you have a moment) please apply online to match your resume to the job with following link:
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our Global reputed IT Consulting client is looking for Sr. IT Bilingual Project Manager (Change Mgmt, Pricing, Trade Mgmt Exp.)
Location: Montreal, QC
Duration: 5 Months contract with possible extension
Top 3 skills
1. Applications Project Management
2. Clear and effective communications to management and users
3. Work well with others, collaborate with other team members
As part of the Molson Coors Revenue Management program, we are completely redesigning how we manage Trade Spend to improve visibility, controls and decision-making.
This project requires:
1) deep dive to understand current trade spend structure and practices particularly across all QC customers and national OP customers, to design a standardized set of trade terms and rates
2) design and implementation of new trade terms program including change management with sales teams (and how they will manage the change with customers)
3) tools, processes and reporting to drive accountability and improved effectiveness of trade spend choices (optimization).
Partnering with our Revenue Management business lead and Sales, the Project/Change Manager will play a primary role in driving and facilitating project management, change, and communication activities required to deliver the necessary