Montreal - Quebec
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Posted on: 19-Apr-2015 13:29|
Beautiful and very bright room in a 6 ½ apartment with a private washroom in the prestigious 900 Sherbrooke West conveniently located in the heart of downtown across the McGill Downtown campus. Beautiful floors. A bus stop is located just next to the building. McGill metro station is steps away. A convenient and secure downtown location within short walking distances from groceries, bars, restaurants, art galleries and museums, and the beautiful nature paths and parks in Mount Royal.
It is adjacent to McGill University, close to Concordia University and Dawson College and Inter-Dac College are only minutes away. Close to Montreal's famous Sainte-Catherine Street and Crescent Street where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping is located nearby and banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
• Spacious and very bright room in a 6 ½ apartment with a private washroom
• Plenty of storage space
• Stunning view of McGill Downtown Campus and Mont-Royal
• Including: Internet, Electricity, Heating, Hot water, Stove, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer and all Furniture
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Superior sound-proofing quality.
• Parking available at an extra cost
• On-site superintendent and 24/7 security guard
• 24 hrs security systems
• A depanneur next to the building
• Bus stop in front of the building (No: 24) and very close to McGill metro station
• Steps away from McGill University (2-minute walk) and Concordia University
• Steps away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Sainte-Catherine and Crescent streets.
• Grocery, pharmacy, coffee shops, restaurants
• Close to summer festival location
• Available for 4 months from May 1 to end of August
• $600/month (all inclusive and fully furnished)
Please contact Sandy at (226) 348-2625 for further
|Address: 900 Sherbrooke Wet|