Montreal - Quebec
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Posted on: 22-Nov-2015 7:27|
Luxurious 2-floor 1,200 sq. ft. townhouse-style loft with a closed bedroom and high concrete ceilings in the prestigious 445 Viger Ouest located in the western part of Old Port/Vieux Montreal. It is just a 1 min. walk from Metro Square Victoria, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and one block from the water. An outstanding location in a trendy area in the corner of Rue Viger and Rue McGill. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
It is a fairly new (2005) concrete building which provides superior sound proofing quality. The loft is open concept on two floors and fully furnished with brand new stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher and built-in microwave and brand new kitchen cabinet. There is also washer and dryer and central air-conditioning in the loft. It on the 3rd floor with huge windows. Free access to the well-equipped gym, a beautiful courtyard and a locker in the basement.
• Spacious and very bright two level loft style condo
• 1 full bathroom and 1 half bathroom
• Plenty of storage space, very big closets
• Big full-length windows
• High ceiling
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Gas fireplace
• Large private patio/balcony
• Including: Air conditioning, stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer, electricity, heating, hot water and gas
• Free access to gym/fitness centre
• Access to a beautiful shared patio/courtyard
• Big private locker in the basement
• Available for January 1 (or late December)
• $2500/month (all inclusive and can furnished for extra $)
Please contact Lynn at (514) 466-3578 for further information and scheduling a visit.
|Address: 455 Avenue Viger O, Montreal, QC|