Montreal - Quebec
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Posted on: 4-Jan-2014 1:27|
I have a Very large bright clean room in a big 41/2 apartment near the Dorval circle for rent.
I am a 47 year old, young at heart female. I respect others and expect the same in return. I am quiet, clean, polite and easy going. These qualities, I wish us to share.
You will need to love dogs and cats as I have two dogs and one cat. They are all very sweet and gentle.
The room may be furnished or not, as you wish.
Included in the rent:
- Heat and electricity
- Access to the apartment and no need for dishes, linens, etc.
- Extra large closet in bedroom.
- The bathroom is basically yours as I have my own. I only need to use it to shower.
- Outdoor pool with a large terrace.
- Balcony is large, if you wish to have a BBQ, you may.
- first floor apartment
- Rental office is on the first floor, if you need. Someone is there during the day.
- Laundry room is two doors down the hall from the apartment.
- You can buy cards for the washer and dryer from the machine on the first floor. Use
your debit card, no need to save quarters. Machines on each floor.
- Quiet concrete building.
- Code access to building and security lock.
- Smoking is only outside, on the balcony.
- If you need parking, it is $40 outside and $50 inside; that is if you cannot find free
- Buses at your door step.
- Easy commute to CEGEP John Abbott and McGill MacDonald Campus
- Within minutes you can be lakeside with a wonderful view of Lac St Louis and Ile Dorval
or in the opposite direction you are moments from the Pierre Elliot Trudeau airport or
VIA train station.
- Shopping within walking distance.
Friends and family often tell me; the energy in the apartment is very positive and peaceful:-)
If you would like to visit the room, please call me at 514-538-7776. My name is Barbara, It would be my pleasure.
|Address: 455 rue Racine Dorval, Quebec|