Montreal - Quebec
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Posted on: 3-Oct-2017 1:43|
What is MATLAB?
MATLAB stands for matrix laboratory. It was written to provide easy access to matrix software formed by the LINPACK and EISPACK projects.
MATLAB has evolved with input from various users. It is used as a standard instructional tool for introductory and advanced courses in maths, engineering, and science.
MATLAB can be defined as a high-performance language used for technical computing. It integrates computation, programming, and visualization. It is user-friendly as problems and solutions are displayed in a familiar mathematical notation.
Log onto projectsgoal.com for MATLAB research projects in Pune
Uses of MATLAB:
• Algorithm development
• Math and computation
• Data analysis, exploration, and visualization
• Modeling, simulation, and prototyping
• Application development, including GUI building
• Scientific & engineering graphics
MATLAB features toolboxes - application-specific solutions. Toolboxes allow to learn and apply specialized technology. These are comprehensive collections of M-files that extend the MATLAB environment to solve a particular set of problems. Toolboxes are available in the areas of signal processing, neural networks, control systems, fuzzy logic, simulation, wavelets, etc.
For MATLAB Ph.D. projects in Pune click here
MATLAB system consists of 5 main parts:
• The MATLAB language: It is a high-level matrix language that comprises of control flow statements, data structures, input/output, functions, and features of object-oriented programming.
• The MATLAB working environment: This is inclusive of the set of tools and facilities that one works with as the MATLAB programmer. It facilitates managing the workspace variables and importing and exporting data.
• Handle Graphics. This MATLAB graphics system includes high-level commands for 2 and 3-dimensional data visualization, animation, image processing and presentation of graphics.
|Address: Parihar Chowk Aundh Pune 411 007|