Montreal - Quebec
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Posted on: 22-Apr-2015 7:47|
Magnificent fully furnished room in a 5½ apartment with a spacious living room located on Durocher in the heart of Montreal downtown area adjacent to McGill Campus. With its unique character, the apartment will charm you. Situated close to the lively urban action and night life of Saint Laurent Street and the beauty of the McGill downtown campus, it will provide you with a friendly, fully equipped and secure place to live.
It is just a few steps from McGill Metro and the McGill, Concordia and UQAM Universities. It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment.
Close to Montreal's famous Saint-Laurent, Maisonneuve and Saint Catherine streets where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping is located across the street at Metro, Provigo, Dollar Store, and banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
• Beautiful spacious room
• Bright open-concept apartment with a big living room
• Big windows
• Lots of storage space, big closets
• A small patio
• Superior sound-proofing quality
• Parking available at an extra cost
• On-site superintendent
• 24 hrs security systems
• Laundry in the building
• Bus stop nearby 80,24, 55, and Place des Arts and McGill metro stations
• Steps away from McGill University, Concordia and UQAM
• Two minute walk to the McGill Gym
• Steps away from downtown shopping center and summer festival location
• Grocery store(Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, Restaurants, Cinema du Parc, ATM machine, RBC branch, medical clinic, Canada Post
• Available from May 15 to end of August 15
• Girl candidates preferred
• $590/month (including fridge, stove, dishwasher, fully furnished)
Please contact Elena at (781) 588-1320 for further information or scheduling a visit.
|Address: 3422 Durocher Montreal|